We provide money transfer services from Canada to Nigeria and vice versa. If you are sending money from Nigeria to Canada or from Canada to Nigeria, Stanvista is the option for you. Our rates are highly competitive and our services are exceptional. Money gets deposited into your provided bank account the same day guaranteed, and in most cases, your payments are completed within minutes.
We’ve created relationships with leading banks across Nigeria to make it simple for you to send money to a bank you’re familiar with. You can send money to all major banks across Nigeria including, but not limited to:
Access Bank, Eco Bank, UBA, First Bank, Fidelity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Citi Bank, GT Bank, Globus Bank, Heritage Bank, Jaiz Bank, Keystone Bank, Providus Bank, Suntrust Bank, StanbicIBTC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Sterling Bank, Titan Trust Bank, Taj Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank, and Zenith Bank, etc.
Here are some of the reasons why most of our clients chose us.
- Fast: Usually the recipient will receive the money within 30 minutes in the provided bank account in Nigeria or Canada. For comparison: Standard bank transfers to Nigeria usually take several days or even weeks.
- Extremely cheap: due to real-time exchange rates and fairly calculated, low fees – we send money starting from $0.00 as sending fees.
- Straightforward: Transfer money quickly and easily by sending email transfer in Canada or making an online bank transfer in Nigeria – payout on accounts in any bank.
- 100% secure: Our money transfer service is very secure, everything is handled seamlessly through the banks in compliance with the highest, licensed security standards.
- Convenient: In a few minutes you have completed your transaction and the beneficiary’s account is credited instantly.
Try us today for the fastest, safest, and most reliable service. Contact us in email: email@example.com or Phone/WhatsApp: +16474901344